The Motic BA210 Elite is our top recommendation for basic clinical brightfield microscopy. It is available in binocular or trinocular (camera ready) configurations. We have fifty (50) of these brand new microscopes (25/ binocular & 25/ trinocular), used during the 2017 NAVC labs and offered at an additional discount after the conference. Available at these prices while they last.
The BA210 Elite model introduces improvements both in optical and mechanical performance. The model now incorporates a lead-free manufacturing process in accordance with current RoHS standards, and follows the optical features and performance derived from the flagship model BA410. The ELITE model’s addition of a new rackless stage without prominent gear rack allows a more convenient use of the x/y movement. For full freedom of Illumination options, the new model offers easy interchangeability between 6V/30W Halogen bulbs and LED modules.
- 30° inclined Binocular or optional Trinocular Siedentopf head
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS® EC Plan 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 150 X 150mm rackless stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 80 X 30mm.
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Built-in transmitted 3W LED Fixed Koehler illumination
CHOOSE A TRINOCULAR MODEL IF YOU PLAN TO ADD DIGITAL IMAGING CAPABILITY, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE!