Jenoptik ProgRes C14plus Research CCD Cooled Sensor Digital Camera – Factory Refurbished
The C14plus features a 2/3″ CCD sensor with large 6.45um pixels and two-stage cooling for excellent low-light performance, making this camera suitable for all types of light microscopy including fluorescence imaging. The scanning CCD simulates a 3-CCD sensor by sampling every pixel individually for red, green, and blue content for perfect color reproduction, and up to a 12.5MP final image size. This is the camera that sets the standard that all of our other cameras are measured against. Now, with improved ProgRes Gryphax control software for intuitive operation.
– Scanning 1.4MP Cooled 2/3″ CCD for up to 12.5MP images
– 6.45 micron pixels
– 3-CCD emulation mode where each pixel is scanned for Red / Green / Blue
– Firewire output
– Made in Germany by Jenoptik Laser.Optic.Systeme, GmbH
– Includes ProgRes Gryphax software for Win/Mac
– Accepts standard C-mount microscope adapters, 0.63x recommended
Suggested New Retail Price: $10,490.00, but this is a used, factory refurbished unit. Only one available.