CoolLED’s pE-300lite is a simple white light LED illumination system that offers intense, broad-spectrum LED illumination for imaging most common fluorescent stains. Adapters are available for most new and older fluorescence microscopes. Please email us a photo of your microscope, and we'll confirm which adapter is correct.
The pE-300lite Light Source can be fitted directly to the microscope. The system is a mercury-free alternative that is safer, more controllable, and repeatable than conventional high-pressure gas discharge illuminators. Spectral coverage is from the UV (DAPI excitation) to the Red region (Cy5 excitation).
- Simple to Buy
- Works with everyday fluorophores/stains
- Affordable through lab consumables budget
- Broad spectrum – covers UV (DAPI) to Red region (Cy5)
- Specify for existing single and multi-band filter sets – no need to buy new filters
- Simple to Fit
- Direct fit to the microscope in seconds
- Wide range of microscope adaptors – fits most microscopes
- No alignment, a once only adjustment
- Simple to Use
- Instant on/off – No shutters required, no warm up or cool down
- Stable & repeatable – reliable and consistent results
- Precise intensity control in 1% steps (0-100%) – no ND filters required
- Excellent uniformity over field of view – fixed and stable, no alignment necessary
- Long lifetime – expected to exceed 25,000 hours of operating time
- No bulb replacement or ongoing consumables
CoolLED pE-300 Series Datasheet
We only list a couple of the most popular CoolLED products on our website, but we are an authorized dealer for all CoolLED products.
You can view and learn about their entire product line here, and we’ll be happy to provide a quotation for any of CoolLED’s products.