The pT-100 (formerly the pE-100wht) is a compact and simple-to-use LED illumination system for transmitted light applications and comprises a pT-100 LED Light Source, control pod, and power supply. The user is given instant on/off and intensity control in 1% steps from the manual control pod which can be positioned close at hand. Adapters are available for most new and older research microscopes to replace 12V/50W or 12V/100W Halogen lamphousings. Please email us a photo of your microscope, and we'll confirm which adapter is correct.
- Spectral performance matched to 100W halogen – familiar images
- No variation in colour across intensity range – no need to colour balance
- Replaces 100W halogen lamp housing on most current and older microscopes – quick & easy exchange
- No unwanted UV – reduced risk of eye damage
- Instant on/off – no shutters required, no warm up or cool down
- Simple to fit, simple to use – no need to align
- Stable & repeatable – reliable and consistent results
- Wide range of microscope adaptors – fits most microscopes
- Precise intensity control in 1% steps (0-100%) – no ND filters required
- Excellent uniformity over field of view – fixed and stable, no alignment necessary
- Long lifetime – expected to exceed 50,000 hours of operating time
CoolLED pT-100 Brochure
We only list a couple of the most popular CoolLED products on our website, but we are an authorized dealer for all CoolLED products.
You can view and learn about their entire product line here, and we’ll be happy to provide a quotation for any of CoolLED’s products.